China's Leading Multi-manager Asset Management Firm
Perseverance Asset Management is China's leading multi-manager asset management firm, with investment capabilities across equities, fixed income and derivatives listed in China. We are headquartered in Shenzhen and have offices in Shanghai and Beijing.
We aim to build the ultimate go-to platform that attracts and empowers the nation's most talented investment professionals, eventually delivering superior risk-adjusted returns to our investors.
- Extensive investment experience as the China Specialist – Our senior investment management team members have an average of 19 years investment experience in China's equity markets with compelling track records. We are the specialist in managing China assets.
- Seasoned research team that works closely with our PMs and delivers exceptional fundamental and quantitative research work.
- Robust operational and technological infrastructure that enhances efficiency.
- Rigorous risk management and compliance program in place to protect our investors' interests.
- Unique incentive mechanism that attracts and retains outstanding portfolio managers of different styles, while fully aligning their long term interests with those of the investors.
- Collective and collaborative environment that prompts internal knowledge and experience sharing.
- People oriented culture – We believe our core competence lies in our people and we aspire to empower our employees to achieve their full potential.
Alignment of Interests with Investors
Our incentive mechanism is designed to attract and retain outstanding portfolio managers of different styles, while fully aligning their long term interests with those of the investors.
Majority of performance fees go to portfolio managers' bonuses. High payout ratio provides PMs with more financial upside than if they were to start their own funds.
All portfolio managers are required to invest a significant part of their liquid assets into the funds that they manage.
A significant part of a PM's variable remuneration above a predetermined threshold will be re-invested in the fund for at least 1-3 years.